Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September 5




Posted by Picasa
Yesterday was the kids' first day back to school.
Josie is now in Grade 2.
Super grumpy is how I'll describe her after her first day.
She loves school, but just has to adjust again.

Dustin is in Grade 4, and quite grown up all of a sudden.
I was a little nervous about him going back because he's never liked school.
He was full of little stories and seemed quite happy when he came home yesterday.  And he thought it was quite funny that his teacher called himself a grumpy old man!  This morning, still not totally convinced, I tried to get him excited for school, saying he's gonna love Grade 4.
His answer?  "I know, I already do!"
Wow, that made my day!!
This is the FIRST time he's ever said he liked school.

No comments:

Post a Comment