Monday, May 6, 2013

Beautiful Mama Blog Award


I was awarded this blog award by Carla from Making OUR Memories.
Thanks Carla, you made my Monday!

And here are three things that I love about being a Mama.
1. cherishing the look in my kids' eyes that I am SPECIAL to them:)
2. when my kids beg me to come outside with them.  They don't care if I mow the lawn, work in the garden,
or do whatever else there is to do, they just want me out there with them:)
3. love the sleepy 'Good Morning''s when they come downstairs, fresh out of bed,
still a bit groggy, hair all a mess:)

And I get to nominate other Mama's for this award too...

To accept the award, please do the following things:
Click the above award image, save it and use it in your acceptance post.
List 3 things you love about motherhood.
Nominate other deserving mamas; you may choose as many as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment