Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December 2


Unbroken...
A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption.

"Riveting...an exceptional portrait...
So haunting and so beautifully written (that) those who fall under its spell
will never again feel the same way about World War II
and one of its previously unsung heroes."
- The Columbus Dispatch

I don't do a lot of reading these days, but this book...I couldn't put it down.
How blesses we truly are, living in peace,
having everything we need and want.
An eye opener, this book...

(I saw it at the Superstore this week...and it's 40% off too.
It's got a different cover though, so look for the title.)

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know...I bought this book upon your recommendation and you were totally right. Both Tom and I thoroughly enjoyed it. If you didn't know it was a true story you would think that it wouldn't be possible!!

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete