Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1



Posted by Picasa
Last year we planted some trees along our driveway.  We chose 5 columnar trees so they wouldn't grow too wide and obstruct our view.  The Hawthorne tree in the first picture is so laden with flowers..and add the rain that is soaking it, that is it drooping toward the ground.  I love all the flowers, but I really hope the tree isn't going to stay droopy like this!

And a Happy Birthday shout-out to Kimberly!!
Have a wonderful day...despite the rain...

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your tree! The buds on mine still haven't opened and I hope it will look as stunning as yours when they finally do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love my "old" place. Still miss it too!!
    TTYS, Niet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is gorgeous! I love flowering trees, they make everything feel a little more cheerful!

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete