Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 15

 
I came downstairs to have this come wheeling toward me!
Perfect fit huh?

Posted by Picasa
Dustin brought his journal home from school yesterday and I found this inside.
This is what is says...

In My Closet
                               Have you seen my white and yellow closet?
                               It has a light, white door with carvings.
                               Inside are all my little shelves.
                               And there's a good smell.
                              You'll find some school clothes, and blankets, and crafts.
                               I love to keep my closet clean,
                               I will because the maid is mean!

I asked him who the maid is...he said "You, Mom"
....And his teacher wrote "Nice!"
Ouch!

1 comment: