Thursday, October 27, 2011

October 27


Posted by Picasa
Reuben is such a blessing to have around everyday.  Him being born in
January gives me another whole year with him before he goes to the big school.
I will miss his sweet ways so much when that time comes.

Today we were going to the doctor (for some X-ray results) when he said
:"Mom, I think you have a kidney stone.  That's why it hurts so much."
(He knew that kidney stones HURT from my past experience with them.)
I told him "No, it's my back that hurts."
But Mom, I think it's a kidney stone.  It's still growing, it's not ready yet.
It's in your heart right now," he said seriously and with childlike authority.
I assured him that I wasn't having pain from a kidney stone.
At the doctor, she explained the X-rays, then said,
"And we also found a kidney stone!"
Maybe he'll be a doctor when he grows up!!

1 comment:

  1. Uhoh, another kidney stone. That can't be fun. I hope the x-rays didn't show anything too drastic and that the Dr. can help you get some relief of the pain.

    ReplyDelete