Friday, April 27, 2012

April 27


Posted by Picasa
All week Reuben has been counting down sleeps til Dentist Day.
Today was the day...finally.  He was so excited.  He jumped out of bed,
got dressed, ate breakfast, and asked me to comb his hair all nice.
On the way, he said to me "I always get the doctor and the dentist mixed up".
I asked him if he knew where we were going today.  He remembered...
the dentist!.  When I asked him if he knew what the dentist does,
he said, "They take out all your teeth."
And to think he was looking forward to going there!!

1 comment:

  1. I had 'dentist day' yesterday and I can tell you that it's not something I look forward to. :-) But I had my hair cut right after so that made up for it.

    My kids get excited about going to the dentist too....

    ReplyDelete