Saturday, November 12, 2011

November 12



Posted by Picasa
Today we made some more applesauce.  When it was time to put the sauce through the mill, the kids were all in bed...and with it our 'manpower'.  So Rich rigged up his drill to the mill and we were done in no time!  He even mixed the sugar and cinnamon in with his drill!  I wonder what the kids will think of that when they find out they are out of a job!
I just hope he will be just as handy when it comes to fixing my dishwasher...which decided to act up tonight at 11pm.  So 1/2 my load is drip-drying, while the other 1/2 is still waiting to be handwashed.  So wonderful!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, all that AFTER you were so kind to feed us dinner? Maybe I should have stayed a little longer to help with the cleanup. Is your dishwasher fixed now?

    ReplyDelete