Friday, February 17, 2012

February 17


Posted by Picasa
I looked out the window this morning to see this!
WHAT??!?  I don't think so.
You won't be seeing this coming down the road anytime soon.
***
Edited to add this...seen 10 minutes after I posted the above picture...
A little safer variation.
***
Edited again...Okay, this keeps getting better.
Yes, Tyler's IN the box!  But Dustin's making sure he won't starve.
"Don't worry Mom, I just checked on him.
He likes the cookie I gave him, so I gave him another one!"

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your kids.. They have so much ingenious fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Great to see kids with such good imaginations! I can just see Tyler in that box :)
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha I just finally had a chance to peek at your blog and suddenly remembered that you had mentioned something about this on Friday. Looks like Tyler had LOTS of fun at your house!

    ReplyDelete