Saturday, February 25, 2012

February 25


Posted by Picasa
Posting a picture from last May because, to be honest,
a snapshot from today would NOT be pretty.
4 kids getting over the flu...
0% energy and appetite...
100% crabbiness and irritability...
Bonking heads and bloody noses...
Not enough sleep...
Snotty faces and hacking coughs...
Whiny voices full of  'Quit looking at me'...
'His foot touched my pillow'...
'I wanna lay here'...
'Get away from me'...
'He's coming to knock my train track over'...
'It's my turn'...
'But I was here first'...
'Can you come and help me NOW?'...

Get the picture?  Hopefully this is a sign that they are
on the mend because after 8 days of sickies...
I'VE HAD IT!!!

3 comments:

  1. Think positive, Marian. At least they all had it at once, not each one for one week to carry it on for 4 weeks!! AND ... early bedtime tonight it sounds like!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arme Marian... ik kan me er wel iets bij voorstellen, maar over een paar dagen zijn ze hopelijk weer allemaal beter.
    Graag zou ik je even komen helpen, maar je woont zo ver weg :(..
    Ik zal aan je denken, misschien dat het helpt.
    Liefs tante Ada
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dear:

    Have you caught the bug yourself??? - I'm missing your eye candy updates!

    ReplyDelete