Thursday, February 23, 2012

February 23


Posted by Picasa
Just before, the school called...it didn't surprise me to see the
phone number on the call display, thinking Dustin is going to be sick next...
but they had the wrong number!  Off the hook for now!
It seems everyone has someone sick at home these days,
nighttime sleep is hard to come by
and every Mom's energy and patience are stretched to the limit.

So instead of posting pictures of Advil bottles, thermometers,
cough candies, and sick kids hanging out on couches...
I thought I'd send you all a bunch of flowers to brighten your day.

2 comments:

  1. Cute, Marian!

    We've had plenty of the sickies here too! I haven't emailed you b/c I can't seem to find your email address anywhere. Mine should be in my profile so you could email me and I'll email you back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hartelijk dank voor je bloemen zelfs hier in Nederland is er in elk gezin wel een zieke. dan doet een bloemetje goed. hartelijk dank. oom Henk brengt over een paar uur je zus naar het vliegveld, dus als je dit leest zal ze wel weer thuis zijn of bijna thuis zijn. groetjes tante Greet

    ReplyDelete