Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 8


Posted by Picasa
Mr. Running Commentary.

"Dis is um...like...do you like dis?
Dis is the, um, dirt bike wheel...
and dis lellow thing is de bee spray and it kills de bees.
And dis is Dustin.
And dis is de wheel, and dis is de middle of de wheel.
So ya...
Okay, so de front wheel popped so I have to do something to de front.
Do you want de brown one on?   Ya, okay, so I will fix it for a sec.
I have to pull and pull...Oops, where's de wheel?  Is de tire over here?"

And on the conversation goes, all day long.
I love having this little guy around!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous. My little guy is not fun to have around. He's a high maintenance one. Number 5 and the most challenging for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like reuben can occupy himself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's fine as long as he's right by me, or knows exactly where I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha sounds like reese

    ReplyDelete